Quality Products to Last a Lifetime
We design our Heavenly Walk-In Tubs to last a lifetime. Every walk-in tub is made of only the finest materials: stainless steel tub frame, stainless steel door and frame, solid stainless steel fixtures, acrylic tub shell and all of the amenities of a massage tub.
Stainless Steel Tub Frame
Having a solid framework is the foundation for providing a long lasting, quality walk-in tub. We only use stainless steel to support our tubs, not aluminum or plastic. Lesser materials are prone to bending and warping.
- 25 air and water jets combined
- 10 pressure adjustable water jets
- 15 warm air jets
- In-line water heater maintains water temperature
- Two (2) floor drains to remove water quickly
- Stainless Steel Door Frame & Door
Having a door and frame made of steel and not acrylic or fiberglass means you will never have to worry about the door and frame warping or changing shape after years of hot water use. If an acrylic or fiberglass tub door changes shape the door seal will no longer be effective and will begin to leak.
Built-In Safety Features
- Two (2) safety grab bars for easy entry and exit
- Slip-resistant textured floor will reduce the risks of slip and fall accidents
- Low-level door threshold for safety and security
- Safety water temperature dial protects from dangerously hot water
- Steel door can be completely removed without draining the water in an emergency
Acrylic Tub Shell
A strong high quality acrylic is superior to any other tub material. Acrylic tub surfaces are resistant to fading, dulling, chipping and cracking and are non-porous so it is easy to clean.
Heavenly Tubs products meet or exceed the testing and specifications of many certifications. Our products are thoroughly tested and specifically designed and certified to comply with national plumbing, electrical and safety regulations.