Yes! We take your safety and security seriously. That’s why we have added built-in safety features to keep you safe:
- Two grab bars positioned for stability to help you safely enter and exit the tub
- Slip-resistant textured floor helps to reduce the risk of slipping and falling
- Low-level door allows you to easily enter and exit the tub safely and effortless
- Safety water temperature valves offer complete control from dangerous hot water
- 17” ADA compliant seat is the perfect height to ensure your safety and comfort
- The only removable emergency door that can be completely taken off the tub without having to drain the water first
Heavenly Walk-In Tubs are designed to fit through almost any doorway of your home and will easily fit in the space of your existing tub. We also offer trim kits and offer other techniques to fit most odd size tub spaces.
Once you have successfully completed your purchase and have acquired an installation date, our team of professional installers usually take only two to three days to complete your walk-in tub installation.
As part of our full service installation, we will remove your old tub or shower and clean up any mess from installation.
Professional installation by certified installers, tub delivery to your home and removal of your old tub or shower all are included with every Heavenly Walk-In Tub installation. It is difficult to give a price over the phone without first seeing your bathroom and knowing precisely what the installation process with be.
Circumstances are different from home to home, such as the type and condition of the existing plumbing, electrical wiring & service, flooring, local building code requirements, bathroom location within the house, etc. Therefore we cannot accurately give a price over the phone or internet.
Hydrotherapy is a natural therapy of heat, water and air that invigorates and massages the body while easing away aches and pains. It has been used for thousands of years as a natural pain relief by many civilizations.
Yes! You can sit and safely use the handheld shower wand, or we offer and additional shower wall attachment so you may stand and take a shower as well.
Currently Medicare and Medicaid will not pay or help cover the cost for a walk-in tub. A Home Improvements and Structural Alterations (HISA) grant is available to Veterans who have received a medical determination indicating that improvements and structural alterations are necessary or appropriate for the effective and economical treatment of his/her disability. Click Here to visit HISA for more details.